Send you here 13 postcards from the city in the mountains.
San Cristobal de Las Casas is a beautiful gem that dates back to 1528.
The city is very colorful with small houses and has beautiful architecture from the colonial period.
It is located in the mountains 2,200 meters above sea level in southern Chiapas.
Here you will find 13 postcards from our days in San Cristobal de Las Casas.
1. The charming blue and white Templo de Santa Lucia
2. Family on their way to the market
3. Vegetables on the market
4. Templo de Guadeloupe
5. Beautiful green building with some kind of tram in front.
6. Town hall
7. Enchanting colored stuff from the market.
8. Doors of San Cristobal
9. Stunning picture from the streets of San Cristobal
10. Plaza with the Cathedral of San Cristobal de Las Casas.
11. Fruits from the market in San Cristobal
12. Beautiful colored houses
13. The magnificent Templo y Ex-Convento de Santo Domingo de Guzmán
(one of the first churches in the city)Have you ever visited San Cristobal de Las Casas ?
Was the postcards inspiring to you ?